13 Aug 2010

New Studio/Mark Howe



I share my studio space in Scrutton Street with some really cool people but we have just been told the building has been sold and we have to move! Lucky the five of us have decided to stick together so now I'm quite excited. We are going to decorate and make it a really inspiring enviroment.
I have always wanted a desk similar to the one above. Loads of colour and interesting things to look at. This actually belongs to Mark Howe, whose website I have just found. His work is amazing, I might even buy some for our new wall.
http://www.markhowe.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love your style & your blog! *swoon* Thank you so much for the birthday wishes :)
    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is so cute!

    And thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

OLD POSTS